Frequently Asked Questions
What is the outcome of this program?
The program deployment leads to 3 tangible outcomes:
- e-learning / blended learning courses or even capacity building
programs based on existing content (local knowledge)
- staff with hands-on experience in the production and delivery of
- a state-of-the-art e-learning / blended learning infrastructure
in the Cloud or your local computer centre
How is it delivered?
In blended learning mode: face-to-face workshops and e-learning delivered by expert coaches and supported by a customized Learning Management System. Most of the e-learning modules are available as a MOOC (Massive Open Online Course).
Who should participate?
Teaching, training and consulting staff in companies and universities, teachers, teacher trainers, human resource personnel, training and education managers.
How much time is required?
On average, the workload is 10 -12 hours work per week throughout a period of 3-4 months; 3 face-to-face events are included. The duration can be extended in order to reduce the weekly workload.
Which services are offered?
- eLearning and eReadiness assessment workshop (3 days)
- Kick-off workshop (3 days) for building media literacy and
preparing individual projects of participants
- Provision of an e-learning infrastructure
- Tailor-made change management measures
- Provision of about 30 modules (Standard Operating Procedures)
related to tasks at the workplace, covering four main subjects: a)
Business development and project management; b) Instructional planning;
c) Instructional media production and implementation; d) Instructional
service delivery, monitoring and evaluation.
The Guided Coaching for building your own e-Learning program is a
portion of all modules (7 - 10 of 30 modules) dependent on specific customer needs.
- Moderation of the learning process and coaching of the
participant´s work process by experienced consultants
- Continuous assessment of the participant´s performances
- Interim evaluation and media production workshop (3 days)
- Final workshop (3 days) for assessment, presentation and
What does CPeO mean?
The Comprehensive Package for Building eLearning Organisations (CPeO) is an outcome based workplace coaching program for teaching and management staff to develop sustainable blended learning service products.
A main part of the coaching program consists in the instructional and media conversion of existing content for e-learning / blended learning delivery. This conversion is performed by the subject matter experts themselves. This part consists of 7 - 10 modules and forms the Guided Coaching for building your own e-Learning program.
What are the advantages?
- High impact and cost effectiveness proven in practice with hundreds of subject matter experts
- Fast results through action learning and rapid prototyping
- Vendor independent eLearning consultancy
- Full service provision through a single customer interface
- Upon successful completion, the entire CPeO or respective modules (Standard Operating
Procedures, methodology, technology) can be taken over for one´s own
business development without licence fees and free of charge (based on
an open source platform and an open content licence model)